Japan – Japan Agriculture (JA) Vegetable Juice Product Review
- Produced with local ingredients, (Apparently) to support local jobs
- Not too sweet nor doesn’t have an acid taste due to a lower quantity of Tomato juice.
- Moderately Priced compared to private company brands, such as Kagome Brand.
- Sold in a tetra pack container that is recyclable, (Less plastic – the better)
- Only available in 1 litre containers – nothing bigger or smaller ( That was offered at Aeon Supermarkets)
- Not available in convenience stores such as 7Eleven, Family Mart, Lawson.
- Also not available in other popular supermarkets such as ‘MOM Food Markets’, Shizutetsu and ‘Big Day’
Overall Rating: 9 out of 10