– Turtles can breathe through their butts.
– Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
– On a plane, if the passenger in your seat on the incoming flight had serious gas, then you are sitting on a cushion full of disease-causing microbes.
– The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is “uncopyrightable.
– It’s against the law to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas.
– There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
– The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off.
– A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun’s surface
-David Bowie has a spider named after him.
-You cannot name a windows file con. (try it).
-Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult.
– Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English dictionary. It refers to a lung disease caused by inhaling particles from volcanoes.
-In Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals!
-The lighbulb was not invented by Thomas Edison in 1879 in was invented in England in 1806 by Humphrey Davy.
-When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. To photograph the event, a camera must shoot at a millionth of a second