A California man found himself stuck in a baby swing for nine hours after a bet with his friends went horribly wrong. After making a $100 wager, the 21-year-old lubricated himself with laundry detergent and squeezed into the swing.
But the man became stuck, and his friends decided to leave him swinging overnight.
He was discovered when a groundskeeper heard screaming at about 6 a.m. last Saturday.
Vallejo, Calif., firefighters freed the man by cutting the swing’s chains. He was taken to a local hospital, where the baby seat was removed with a cast cutter.